Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sunday in the City | 3 & 4

Of course I am late on these because when can I ever be a diligent blogger for longer than two weeks at a time.  These last weeks have been equally as wonderful as the first two.

I am enjoying people watching on the subway and listening to the talented street performers on the platforms.  I did some apartment hunting with my cousin Devan and we found an amazing 4 bedroom WITH A BACKYARD, so we will be signing the lease for that this week! 

I was able to visit with a good friend Patrick Smith, who was up from Florida for Governor's Ball and up to his neck in photo shoots everyday.  We visited the Swoon and Ai Wei Wei exhibits at the Brooklyn Museum (I couldn't stay away too long, and it was just as amazing the second time around!) and explored down by NYU searching (unsuccessfully) for some hidden bar. 

I'm very excited to get myself a desk for my new place so that I can set up all of my studio knick-knacks (okay, almost all of them) and get to work.  So many ideas buzzing about in my head... Just waiting for the rest of my art supplies to get here!


No comments:

Post a Comment